Friends, we’re so excited to launch our new devotional study: “How To Live a Set Apart Life in the Modern World.“
We know how difficult it is to live a set apart life; the pressures of friends, media, and competing spiritual doctrines pull us in a dozen different directions. That is why here at Tirzah, we have made it our mission to create a community that encourages and empowers young women to live a set-apart life for such a time as this.
Last year, we did a soft launch of these devotionals (if you subscribed to our email devotionals last fall, then you got a glimpse of this study!). Since we got such great feedback from y’all on the devotionals and the importance of this topic, we created this 70-page downloadable e-study packed with three weeks worth of devotionals, worksheets, Bible study exercises, and even a few freebies to inspire you to live a set apart life (like this gorgeous phone background).
Whether you’re a Bible study newbie or a seasoned Bible study girl, join us for a 21-day devotional study of Romans 12:19-21, as we talk about what it means to love others, define what is “good,” and draw out a roadmap of how to remain faithful to the Lord all the days of our lives. We’ll open our hearts and Bibles. We’ll pray together and, God willing, gain a deeper understanding of what it means to live for such a time as this.
With the way the study is designed, this is also perfect for doing a group study. If you’re on summer break from school or are just looking for a good reason to hang out with some of your girl friends (or make some new ones!), we hope this study will bring you together to study the Word together and talk about what truly matters! In fact, if there is enough interest, we may even put together print workbooks to accompany the study or host a study together on Facebook in July though a FB closed group (just let us know if you’re interested!).
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to study the Bible or just want to learn how to gain deeper understanding from reading your Bible, then this study is for you. They say it takes 21 days to establish a habit. So, if you want to make Bible study a daily habit, this is a great place to start!
To celebrate, we’re giving away a copy (0r two, or three!) of the e-book.
To enter, share one of the images from this post on your social media – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest.
- Each social media account you share on counts as a separate entry.
- Make sure to tag us in the post (that’s how we’ll know you entered)!
- We’ll share these images on our pages too, so if you just want to click “share” or repost/retweet, then that counts too!
- If your page is private, make sure we can see the post to verify your entry.
- If you don’t want to share an image, you can also enter by tagging three friends on this image on our Instagram page!
- Winner(s) will be chosen on Monday, June 13 at noon CST.
Latest posts by Yelena Bosovik (see all)
- Will You Consider Investing in Tirzah? - August 8, 2017
- Girl Bosses, Shepherds, and Callings - July 19, 2017
- 21 Ways To Spend Friday Night When You’re On Your Own - June 2, 2017
- Before You Send That Snapchat Selfie - May 31, 2017